- Recognize and accept the fact that there will be certain weeks during the year that will be slower in nature. It’ll be better to warm up your rates during such periods, both with your OTAs (online travel agents) and on your online booking engine.
- Your portal is like a shop window for leisure clients and some segments of corporate clients. It should be designed keeping in mind these clients and must be a perfect reflection of your product.
- Begin focusing on strategic campaigns. Perhaps you can consider offering deals on private dining, office parties and corporate/private meetings.
- As per the rules of occupancy marketing, you should offer the best rates on your own booking system online; at worst, you can have rate parity i.e. you may sell your services/products at the same rates through the online travel agents (OTAs).
- You must focus on SEO (search engine optimization) activities for your website. Your target clients must be able to locate you easily when searching on google using particular keywords.
Marketing your hotel online can become much easier if your property receives regular positive feed backs related to its efficiency, on internet. Hotelogix is one such property management system that makes it possible to achieve such efficiency level consist.